- Divest yourself of any monetary or material possession that is there for the sake of your ego and identity.
- Do nothing that fosters greater social disparity; divest yourself of any real or perceived privileges.
- Wear no uniforms or logos that identify yourself with a class of “winners”.
- Recuse yourself from assuming or maintaining positions of power, authority or expertise.
- Get free of defining your true self through your accomplishments.
- Refrain as often as humanly possible to “show off” by drawing attention to your “gifts,” skills, or talents.
- Never take a first class seat or an elevator when there is open seating or stairways.
- Abandon any possessive or defensive position in conversations, conflicts or debates.
- Listen more than you talk, and be silent enough to listen to than other-than-human world.
- Laugh insanely at how often we are distracted by consuming things we’ve never ever needed.